- Beyond benevolence, it is fully responsible to each member of the society, its employees, customers, suppliers and the environment.
- It is our social responsibility awareness to improve the quality of life, to work in line with the principles of sustainability, to support economic, environmental, cultural and social developments for a livable world we can leave to future generations, to create advantages for the societies we live in and to consider these issues in all our decisions.
- It fulfills the legal requirements for the health and safety of all our employees. It takes the necessary measures to prevent health and safety risks.
- Our working environments are adequately equipped. All kinds of opportunities are provided for our personnel to meet their basic needs in hygienic conditions.
- Employees have freedomof thought and belief. None of our employees are disciplined with physical or material issues.
- The development of our employees is ensured by internal and external trainings.
Social Responsibility Policytcer36572023-03-30T09:35:38+00:00